BJ’s Wholesale Club Inner Circle Membership
If you are being a frugal shopper you should be going to a Wholesale club, especially if you are a family. My favorite is Costco but BJ’s and Sams are good as well.
today groupon is offering a deal on the memberships. If you use all the coupons you will end up making money and even if you just you half you should break even on the yearly membership. This gives you a great opportunity to see if you like the place.
- $50 for a One-Year BJ’s Wholesale Inner Circle Membership with a $20 BJ’s Gift Card and $55 in Coupon Savings ($125 Value)
- Access to exclusive savings in-Club, on BJs.com, and through valued BJ’s services
- Free second membership card for a household member
The $20 BJ’s Gift Card can be used toward both in-Club purchases and BJ’s gas, and is also valid at any BJ’s Club location. Membership is subject to BJ’s current Membership Terms, ask in-Club or go to BJs.com/terms.
$55 in coupon savings includes:
- $5 off any purchase of $50 or more
- $5 off any fresh produce purchase of $10 or more
- $5 off any Berkley Jensen purchase of $10 or more
- $5 off any fresh bakery purchase of $10 or more
- $5 off any apparel purchase of $10 or more
- $10 off any purchase of $100 or more
- $5 off any fresh meat purchase of $10 or more
- $5 off any Wellsley Farms purchase of $10 or more
- $5 off any frozen purchase of $10 or more
- $5 off any health & beauty purchase of $10 or more